I went to a Lia Sophia Jewelry party at the last minute yesterday. So glad I went- it was my lucky night! We played some games and I won free jewelry! A great pair of earrings, a necklace, and a decor trinket! Then I also had won a free piece of jewlery up to 100$ if I booked a party! How could I not? Free jewelry- what girl can say no to that?? So- i'm having a party....if anyone is interested in coming to possibly win some free jewelry, let me know.
The party is Mon, July 27th @6:30 and the special for July is buy 1 get 2 for 1/2 off each!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I think I'd like the chance to win some free jewelry! Remind me when it gets closer.... I might forget when it is or what time it starts. ;)
Post a Comment