May 7, 2009

Mixer

I made my first cake from scratch yesterday. I'm not a cake person at all- but there is one cake that I absolutely love- my mom's chocolate cake. I think it must be the fact that the recipe calls for coffee and I love coffee! I even got adventurous and made the frosting from scratch too!

I attribute this adventure cooking to my Kitchen Aid mixer. I love it! To all you bride to be's- register for it! I regretted not registering for it when I got married. But Kohls saved me from my life without a kitchen aid mixer. With all of their sales that they have, I was able to get my mixer for less than 1/3 of what they normally cost! oh yeah kohls!

Can't wait for cake later this afternoon after a birthday lunch at Bellini's for my manager's birthday. This should be a good Thursday.

2 comments:

John said...

My kitchen aid is my second favorite piece of kitchen equipment. I couldn't live without it!

Pamelyn said...

Hey! Nice to hear from you again!! I love my Kitchen Aid mixer too. It makes baking a pleasure!!!