So far, I've been able to check off the first item on my goals to do this fall. Yay. We went apple picking with some friends of our and it was great fun! I even made apple crisp with some of our apples. Yum. I think I want to try to make applesauce too at some point.
Even though fall has just begun, I feel like it's almost over! I have almost every weekend filled already with things to do - two weddings, garage sales, dates with couples, family gatherings, etc - and the house repair seems unending!
I'm looking forward to going away for a night somewhere for our one year anniversary. Any suggestions on inexpensive but cute and relaxing places to go??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
longfellows has a romance package... 199 includes a room with strawberries and champagne, dinner for 2 and breakfast.
for overnight and meal.... thats pretty good. but it has to be sun-thursday.... fri and sat cost like 50 or 100 more....
I know you are busy, busy busy...but I hope you and Nick will take time to remember the people who shaped you and got you where you are today. We all love you both soooo much, and are happy that we'll be able to follow you on your blog.
Post a Comment