On halloween night, we participated in our church's "Trunk or Treat". Everyone decorates their trunks and hands out candy to the kids. It's a safe and fun alternative to going door to door in the neighborhood. There were also carnival games and cider/sweets. Nick and my brother Mike each did a carnival game. Nick did a bean bag toss and Mike did a football throw. They dressed up as carnies!
My little booger went as a cute butterfly! I made the costume, and have to say, that I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm not a big DIY person- but I'm learning to be ever since Elise was born! (pinterest helps too!)
It was a fun night- and I've been enjoying eating the candy that "Elise" got when we brought her to each car!
November 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
she is so adorable! so proud to be her aunt! :) can you follow my blog?
I'm late on sending your ornament and scarf, but they're on their way! I loove mine! Thank you do much!
Post a Comment