Moving on to what I really wanted to write in this post- We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in the Marchese home. Due to an illness at our original hosts home, we made a night before change of plans...instead of going to my husbands aunts house with tons of family, we had a smaller dinner with just his immediate family. And by smaller, I just mean people- not food! There was an insane amount of food! I guess that's what you get when you marry into an Italian family!
Our little turkey had her own little feast- Vegetable Turkey Dinner with Pumpkin! She thoroughly enjoyed it!
She even got to play with the turkey roaster and go for a little ride after dinner!
Thanksgiving is never complete without my crazy hubster and brothers dressing up as santa's and going to Best Buy to sing Christmas songs and hand out handwarmers and candy canes to the people waiting in line. They look forward to this every year- this year there were 10 Santa's total.
A wonderful day of family and thanks and love was had! Perfect First Thanksgiving for Elise! I'm so thankful for her and Nick and our family! I'm super blessed.
now on to her first Christmas...and the traffic =)




1 comment:
I just love her expression to getting her turkey dinner! I'm so excited for Chrismtas this year since it'll be her first :)
Post a Comment