My baby shower is coming up quick- and I'm so excited for it! The last shower I went to was my friend Sarah. She just had her baby girl at the end of December- I'm sure that Hannah and Elise will be close friends....only 3-4 ish months apart- well at least Sarah and I are planning that they'll be good friends! I think her shower was back in September....and I got choked up when she opened some of her gifts....it was then that I realized that if i'm getting all emotional at her shower, I'll most likely tear up at my own shower too....guests beware!
So my mom told me that the invites went out....I haven't seen them yet, and I guess I won't be seeing them until after the shower- my mom thinks that the invite will give away the surprises of the shower....but according to my coworker they are "holy adorable invitations!" haha It makes me even more excited to see them!
I went on my registry to add something one day and noticed that there were a couple of things bought! yay!! this is so exciting!!
Now to just get started on getting the last of the junk out of the baby's room so we can start painting and have room to get the baby gear in there! I'm so behind with the whole room thing.....i know a couple of people who are so on top of it....my one friend is due after me and have already started painting!!
I'm hoping to be able to start painting when my dear college friend, Alyssa, comes up for my shower! I'm so happy that she'll be here for the weekend to help me do the fun girly stuff that Nick won't want to do =)
April 1st is coming so quick!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sounds exciting, friend :) can't wait to hear about the shower, and see pics too :)
I wish you could be here!! You'll be missed!
Post a Comment