September 19, 2010

What's new?

I have been a stinky blogger lately.  Just been busy and not feeling like being on the computer once I get home from work.  So what's new with us?
- I started going into work 1/2 hr later.  It's made my mornings so much more relaxing.  There seems to be a big difference between 7:30am and 8am.  I like it.
- I've been loving Wheel of Fortune lately.  Don't know where it came from, but i love trying to figure out the puzzles.
- We got new furniture!  We have been saving any "extra" cash (meaning birthday money, etc.) for over a year now to get living room furniture- and we've looked at the same set at Old Brick  3 times before we finally decided that it was time!  And while looking around the store, we found a dining room set that we both loved.  Both being the key word.  This was the first one that we both really liked.  We decided to just splurge and get the living room AND dining room set!  I love them both!  My house really feels homey now that I have my "own" furniture instead of hand me downs and junky slip cover items.  Don't get me wrong- I am so thankful for those who thought of us and gave us items, there's just something about picking out your own pieces.  If you want to come see- come on over!
- I had a birthday- and it was wonderful!  A bunch of people all chipped in and got me a laptop!  It had Windows 7 and I'm actually really liking it so far.  Nice look- kinda mac-ish in some ways.
Well that's all for now.  I'll try to update a little more regularly!

No comments: