February 4, 2010

Uncomfortable

My back feels like it might start hurting again...booo.  I'm being extra careful and trying to be conscious about bending with my knees and not my back.  Please pray that the pain and discomfort doesn't come back.  I don't feel like I have the worst posture- why does this keep happening!  I'm really scared to think about what my back will be like when I'm older....

3 comments:

danielle @ take heart said...

i'll be praying you feel better!

Brooke Fischer said...

have you ever taken yoga? real yoga, like from a studio, not one of the inexperienced or untrained teachers at a gym.... but someone that really knows what they are doing???? yoga helps strengthen your back ALOT.
i promise. try it.
there is a studio on rt 9...... between aldis and walmart....on the same side of the rd...... check it out! and make sure you tell the teacher about a sore/weak back
good luck!

Laura said...

Thanks for the suggestion Brooke. I hadn't thought of it before, but I think i'm going to try it. I found a yoga studio in malta that is offering a Beginner Yoga workshop next Saturday. So i think i'm going to try it out.