I REALLY want to go to the beach this summer.
Since being married, Nick and I have taken an extended amount of time off twice. Once was for our honeymoon and once for our disney trip. Besides that it's been long weekend trips. It's been exactly a year since our last extended vacation and I we're both ready for another. We have taken some long weekend trips, but they're not the same. They're quicker, more rushed trips that you try to cram as much into as possible and before you know it, the 3 days are over and you're back to work. We need a break- a time to relax and really detox from everyday life. A time to take some days to do nothing....then have other days to do fun stuff in...i don't know exactly where I'm going with this post, but oh well!
We want to go on a trip with friends. A vacation where it's all friends and we can relax and have fun together. Live it up before kids ya know? haha
Well- off to find friends to go beach it up....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hope you get your trip! Definitely enjoy all the relaxation you can in those pre-kid days. :)
BTW, Are you still running?
K- I usually don't end up running as much in the winter....i typically like outdoor running in the cold (more than outdoor running when it's warm actually!) but it's been brutally cold that I can't bear it. Got some new running attire for Christmas though and can't wait to use it! I think I want to run the Friehofers run this year....will you be running that again? Maybe we can run together!
Post a Comment