September 10, 2009

on my mind today....

Fall seems to have come so fast!! Last week we were enjoying the last week on summer with days in the 80's- then suddenly, this week it's in the low 70's- humidity is gone and the fall chill comes at night. I've already seen some trees with leaves that have either changed color or already fallen!!

I'm torn. I LOVE all of my fall decorations and candles, but i'm not really sure I'm ready for that yet. Fall is my favorite season, but every year it comes so fast.

I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't able to fulfill my goal of getting really into running this summer. When I hurt my back in the beginning of July- I wasn't able to move, let alone run for about a month because of the intense pain. So- my goal has officially changed. I recently discovered that I really prefer to run in cooler weather and I do better too- so running will be my goal for this fall. I've been making a consious effort to do stretches and excersizes for my back and I think that it is really helping and that i will really be able to succeed.

Nick changed the music on my ipod shuffle. I've been listening to the same songs at work for awhile now and it's sooo nice to have new songs!! Listening to some Aerosmith right now....CRaaazy....good stuff.

We have had no internet at home for about a week. The verizon guy is coming today to fix. It's been weird not having the internet, but kinda freeing....we've spent more time getting other stuff done which is kinda nice. I would never want to get rid of the internet permanently, but it was a good change.

My birthday was last Saturday and it was wonderful! One- I was able to spend time with my family at dinner and then for apple pie back at my house. I LOVE apple pie- one of the best foods ever!! Two- 3 day weekend for my birthday!! Can't beat that!! three- My family and friends really showered me with love this year (they do every year) and i feel so blessed to have them all! Well- here's the the past quarter of a century and the start of another =-)

No comments: