October 27, 2008

New News

I have a new job. I start 1 week from today. I have some mixed feelings. I'm so excited to be moving up in my career but sad to be leaving people that I have spent a lot of time with over the past year and a half.
It's always weird to be at a new job- to be leaving a place where you know the processes and way things are and instead be new to everything. Going from being the person who answers the questions to the person who asks the questions. It will sure be different- but fun too. I really believe that God has placed this job in my path and I'm thrilled to see what he has for me next.

In other news, we just got a free treadmill tonight. I'm excited to be able to use it this winter. My goal- to run in the turkey trot on thanksgiving morning. 5k- we'll see....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope it is a good change for you. -A.Pam

Lauren said...

Wow, Ididn't know you were looking for a new job, congratulations! I hope you love it, let me know how it goes!

carolion said...

so...what's the job??

Laura said...

It's at Hewitt LCG (which i know means nothing to you) They offer HR services to other companies- i deal more with disability claims stuff. I'm still a quality assurance tester like before, just testing different things. =)