February 1, 2012

Photo-a-day

Because I've been absolutely terrible at blogging, I'm going to make it up to myself by doing this photo-a-day challenge for February.....

I forgot about it until just now and of course the first picture is a self portrait!  Now if I had known this, I would have actually done more than just showered today....oh well- Here ya go folks- yours truly on Day 1:
Since today was abnormally warm (54 degrees on Feb 1st in upstate ny?!?) I ran outside quickly to take this photo....oh how I miss outside pictures with natural light!!  Came out much better than the indoor ones I tried to take! 
Elise and I went for a walk today with Mike and Duke.  It was sooo nice to get outside and enjoy the warm day and fresh air!  We saw a rainbow...the brightest I have ever seen in my life!  I could see each color lined up!  It was awesome!  I always am reminded of God and His promises whenever I see rainbows.  I love that!

No comments: