1- Baby shower! I was showered with love and gifts from those that mean the most to me! It was an awesome time!
2- We got the nursery furniture- all but the bookshelf. that's on backorder until the beginning of April. So what will come home first?? the bookshelf or the little one?? =)
3- Decorating the nursery- a work in progress....
4- Having a hard time sleeping now, and getting off the couch, and sitting all day at my desk, and putting my shoes on...this is to be expected though....i'm not really surprised.
5- Starting washing the adorable clothes that I have! and even packed a bag with E's take home outfit! Well, two outfits actually...I can't decide which I want to use yet...come on, am I really the only one who brought more than 1 outfit to the hospital??
6- Got a new phone....yeah, not really baby related.....except for the fact that when I got it, one of the first things that went through my mind was how I would be taking so many pictures of my little girl of that phone!
7- Maternity pictures! Just got them today! Sneak peak above....what else can i say expcept- love love them. Samantha Whitman Photography = amazing!
8- Experiencing "senioritis" at work...can't belive i'll be done with work in just a few short weeks!
9- Took an all-day Saturday lamaze class. Time flew by. Learned a bunch. Got a tour of the brand new Maternity recovery wing. Since I didn't really see the old wing, I don't really have anything to compare it to, but it's pretty nice.
10- Had my final ultrasound and got to see her face for the first time...love.





No comments:
Post a Comment