Anyways, Anyone who is interested in coming, please come on over....
Monday, July 27th at 6:30pm- Lia Sophia Party. The jewelry is great and I've never been to a party before where you can win the product! The party I went to, I won a great pair of earrings- and I won a free necklace for hosting a party (i know, I was roped in....) But seriously, It's unique and quality stuff...I love wearing mine...http://www.liasophia.com/index.html
Tuesday, August 18th at 6:30pm- Madison Handbag Party. This is a party that I am super excited about! I saw this vendor at a cooking show back in the spring, and thought it was so creative and fun, that I had to have a party! The bags are sooo cute and they are one of a kind- no two bags are alike! http://www.madisonhandbags.com/
So come over and bring a friend if you want...it's fun to hang out and i'd love to get to know more of my fellow bloggers....ahem....linda...brooke...kristina....hehe




No comments:
Post a Comment