1- Going running today...Took everyone's advice and scheduled it ahead of time. Also, planning to run a 5K that Mechanicville is hosting on Family Day. It's on a Sunday so I'm hoping that the timing will work out so that I can go either right after or right before church. Anyone that wants to join, let me know!
2- Nick's birthday is coming up in a little over 2 weeks. He has to work until 6:30 on his birthday and the day after!! Such a bummer!! Guess we'll be celebrating the day before! Looking forward to my birthday- but trying to not rub it in...it's Labor day weekend...I get a 3 day weekend for my birthday!
3- We're planning a camping trip with some friends in August....so excited! It should be interesting to see how we fare with not too many camping items and trying to make do with that we do have...I have a feeling it will be a MUCH different experience than when we go with my parents who have all the camping essentials. I just hope it doesn't rain. I haven't camped with a tent in a longggg time. Rain while camping isn't fun with a pop up camper....and would be much worse with a tent, i'm sure.
4- I've been thinking a lot lately about all my close friends....from Boston, to South Carolina, to Atlanta, to Korea, to Ohio, to Michigan...why are they all so far away!? And now two more that are here will be moving to Arizona! I wish I had money and time to travel everywhere whenever I needed good friend time!
5- My cousins twins are finally not calling me Liz anymore! I guess they're finally starting to recognize me and Liz as two different people. =) They still crack me up though....when they stopped by to drop something off the other night, they sat in the car and kept saying....Nick's house...Nick's house...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I saw you running away from your hubby running towards Price Chopper.
I like your new background, but did you forget to change your templet to minima? You still have some of your old elements left.
haha- yeah, I couldn't figure out how to change the background last night so I gave up....i fixed it now though...much better! Nick did say that he saw you drive by. I didn't notice though....I'm to focused when running to notice anything or anyone =)
If you want to see some of our camping stuff, stop by! We were selling a bunch of it at our garage sale a couple weekends ago!
Bring a BIG tarp. You can string it over your tent to help stay dry - kinda like a lean-to with no walls.
Pictures always make blogs more interesting. And keep writing! This will be a journal so next year you can read your posts about running and camping and when you bought your Kitchen Aid mixer!
Post a Comment