January 23, 2009

Firsts

Wow- It's hard to believe that one week from today, I'll be on a plane to FL! We'll be arriving sometime around 11. I'm very excited for this first ever trip to Disney.

Another first- I'll be taking care of my Aunt Pam's dog, Sparkie, while she is away next week. Who would have thought that I would be dog-sitting! Most people who know me, know that I'm not exactly a dog person- mainly because of dog drool. I can't stand when a dog licks me- it's especially the worst in the summer. The culprit- Flip flops! No protection for my poor little toes and dogs love to lick toes for some reason.

But Sparkie is different. Despite being a crazy dog who can't stand still, he's loveable and for some reason I'm not threatened by his tongue. I'll update you on how my experience as a psuedo-dog owner turns out.

1 comment:

Liz said...

i will harbor no bitterness towards you and your spouse if i receive a souvenior...:)